Thursday, January 7, 2010

Missionary Moment


Today is Carter's Birthday! Wow 9 years old can you believe it. I remember it was a Sunday when Carter was born. I was sooooo excited, just ask my mother. Apparently when I left the message on my parents answering machine, letting them know that Liz was in labor and the baby was finally coming (for real this time), I guess Mom thought I was going to hyperventilate. Anyway he arrived about 6:21 pm if memory serves correctly. He's been an utter joy in my life.

Well yesterday he went with Liz and Madelyn to the Doctor so that Madelyn could have her cat bite examined. The Doctor lives in our neighborhood and gave Liz his wife's number and asked her to give her a call since she hasn't made many friends since moving here. Well it turns out they have a boy Carter's age and Carter didn't miss a beat. Carter said, "He can come to Cub Scouts with me at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!" What a great kid.

I love you Carter.

No comments: